RE: [SACC-L] Re: field schools in 2011

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2010
      Thanks, everyone, for all your replies. I apologize for not being around when they were sent in, but I'm grateful for the help in getting my student to the field school she wants. Yes, she's adamant about it being in the southwest, so here's hoping she can find something she can manage.

      Thanks, again,
      Deborah