Re: [SACC-L] Re: field schools in 2011

  • Chris Koch
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2010
      Try this site its great for the aspiring archaeologist.

      http://www.shovelbums.org/

      Good field school directory and job postings, it's the best in the biz!

      Christopher P. Koch, Ph.D., R.P.A.

      709 McDonald Street, SE
      Atlanta, GA 30312
      404-759-5816

      ckoch@...
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/chriskoch

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2010
        Thanks, everyone, for all your replies. I apologize for not being around when they were sent in, but I'm grateful for the help in getting my student to the field school she wants. Yes, she's adamant about it being in the southwest, so here's hoping she can find something she can manage.

        Thanks, again,
        Deborah

        ckoch@...<mailto:ckoch%40mindspring.com>