FW: Egypt with AIA San Diego

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2000
      FW: Egypt with AIA San Diego

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ron Fellows [mailto:rfellows@...]
      Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 10:04 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: Egypt with AIA San Diego

      Greetings, and thank you:

      The Archaeological Institute of America, San Diego tour *Egypt 2000*
      (Nov. 26 - Dec. 9th.) FILLED in only three weeks.  That's because it is
      an educational program unlike the usual touristy tours and because we
      limit the number of passengers.  Our group learns to read and understand
      many of the hieroglyphic inscriptions they see on the temples, tombs,
      and monuments. And they do it in minutes. OK, there is an overflow of
      people who want to do this tour so we have decided to repeat the same
      exact tour, February 17 - March 3, 2001, and at the same price. Because
      we visit rarely visited sites, and have a fun time, many of our
      passengers are repeats.

      See the pictorial itinerary for Egypt 2000 at:
      http://www.theglyph.com/itin2000.html  Everything is the same except the
      dates.  Go ahead and e-mail the form at the end of the itinerary so you
      can receive registration information about this new trip. But hurry,
      even this one is filling fast.

      Ron Fellows, CM, Editor, The Glyph
      Executive Vice President