Sept 2010 Anthropology News

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2010
      In the September edition of AAA's Anthropology News is a great article written by our friend and AAA President, Virginia Dominguez. She discusses the need for more public (including K-12) anthropology education and the new Education Task Force that is being created to address it. Please take the time to read it if you haven't yet, if only to see SACC's name mentioned three times. :)
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2010
        Thanks for pointing this out, Laura. I had begun to read the AN but then put it down and hadn't yet noticed Virginia's article.
        Lloyd

        On Sep 20, 2010, at 11:14 PM, lauratgonzalez wrote:

        > In the September edition of AAA's Anthropology News is a great article written by our friend and AAA President, Virginia Dominguez. She discusses the need for more public (including K-12) anthropology education and the new Education Task Force that is being created to address it. Please take the time to read it if you haven't yet, if only to see SACC's name mentioned three times. :)

      • Gilliland, Mary
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2010
          Hurrah! Thanks for point out to us, Laura. It IS a good one.

          Mary Kay Gilliland
          Pima Community College
          Tucson, Arizona