book ads for TASN

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2010
      (Please excuse message duplication)

      If you have a book or a new edition of a book coming out that you would like to advertise in Teaching Anthropology: SACC Notes online edition--due out in November, send me the information and any photos or graphics (book cover, for example). Also, we can do field trips and other activities that SACC members are involved in.