Re: [SACC-L] Twitter again

  • Nikki Ives
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2010
      I use Twitter for my classes. I found few were willing to follow me so I created
      a widget that I embedded into my Blackboard course site and students can go
      there to see my latest tweets. Same as you, I use it to tweet
      anthropology-related articles on the web that I think my students might find
      interesting. My twitter site is: http://twitter.com/ANTHRONives

      -Nikki