Re: [SACC-L] ethnography

  • Lori Barkley
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2010
      Bob,
      As you know I am always way behind on email. If it is upper division, I would recommend Pryce "Keeping the Lakes Way: Reburial & the Re-creation of a Moral World among an Invisible People". 1999, but it is Canadian & crosses the border into the States in its coverage--in case you are considering Plateau.
      Come on Bob, keep it Canadian!
      Lori

      Lori Barkley
      Anthropology Instructor
      School of University Arts & Sciences
      Selkirk College
      301 Frank Beinder Way,
      Box 1200 Castlegar, BC V1N 4L3
      ph. 250-365-1319
      office: S-107
      email: lbarkley@...
      www.selkirk.ca

      >>> "Bob Muckle" <bmuckle@...> 10/06/2010 9:02 pm >>>

      I would like to consider including a contemporary ethnography focusing on a North American native group from the Plains or Southwest for a course on the Native Peoples of North America I am teaching this Fall. Preferably, an ethnography written within the last 10 years. Suggestions are most welcome.