Re: [SACC-L] 5-Field Panel

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
      I won't be able to attend the AAA in New Orleans in Nov. I'm babysitting my grandsons while my daughter, Laura, and her husband take a short but much-needed vacation to San Francisco ALONE! It's the first time they will be without their kids for more than a day.

      Autumn, would you please credit my pre-paid registration to wherever unused SACC monies go. Mary Kay, when you can, please send me names and email addresses of the Five-Fields presenters, as I would like to send them my usual "welcome--thanks for presenting--here are the publishing guidelines" letter.

      I'll miss y'all but will try to keep in touch via the wonders of email.

      Lloyd