5-Field Panel

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
      The SACC Sponsored 5-field panel for the AAA's has been scheduled for Thursday, 11/18, 1:45-3:30 p.m. We don't know yet what location - that will be in the preliminary program released later this month.

      I think the time is a good one, and wanted to share this with those of you who may attend the AAA's in New Orleans.

      Do we know yet when we will have our Board and Business meetings, or any of the other panels?

      Mary Kay Gilliland
      Pima Community College
      Tucson, Arizona

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
        I won't be able to attend the AAA in New Orleans in Nov. I'm babysitting my grandsons while my daughter, Laura, and her husband take a short but much-needed vacation to San Francisco ALONE! It's the first time they will be without their kids for more than a day.

        Autumn, would you please credit my pre-paid registration to wherever unused SACC monies go. Mary Kay, when you can, please send me names and email addresses of the Five-Fields presenters, as I would like to send them my usual "welcome--thanks for presenting--here are the publishing guidelines" letter.

        I'll miss y'all but will try to keep in touch via the wonders of email.

        Lloyd