Fwd: eHRAF World Cultures/Archaeology for Teaching & Research

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
      You probably already know about this, but I'm dutifully passing it on.
      Lloyd

      Begin forwarded message:

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
        I managed to get a subscription to the World Cultures part installed at my school for this year, and all the anthro students are currently using it. My summer school students used it successfully for short exercises and enjoyed those, but it remains to be seen how my fall students will fare with their cross-cultural research projects. I have positive vibes so far. I expect some interesting and excellent work.

        Deborah

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 11, 2011

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 11, 2011
            I use eHRAF for assignments in my Cultural and Environmental Anthropology courses. It's a wonderful resource. Students who master it are really impressed.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 11, 2011
              does your college support it or do you share the cost with a consortium?

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 11, 2011
                I'm not sure, but I partially recall that a consortium price was worked out through eHRAF. I believe that's the case.