FW: Eva Von Dassow - re: university budget cuts

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2010
      An excellent and timely response from a colleague about conditions threatening our academic/educational culture.

      In case you missed it: From Insider Higher Ed - today's edition: " “For humanities professors looking for a 3-minute summary of their frustrations, a video on YouTube may be a call to arms.”
      http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2010/07/27/vondassow (article and video)

      Christine Sell MA CRA
      Pre-Awards Manager
      Office of Sponsored Programs and Research
      Cleveland State University
      2121 Euclid Avenue PHH 308
      Cleveland, OH 44115-2214
      Telephone: 216-687-3625