RE: [SACC-L] Fw: The Science of Cougar Sex: Why Older Women Lust

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11 12:24 PM
      True. I also assumed when I started to read the article that the conclusion would promote increased female urges as a way of keeping families together. In fact, I'm sure I've heard that argument more than once.

      Very true about menopausal women having few or no worries of pregnancy, but once we are in our thirties, fertility levels do start to drop. I thought that was a natural change and not (just) due to modern environmental hormones.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11 12:37 PM
        I thought that was a
        atural change and not (just) due to modern environmental hormones.

        I wasn't thinking of environmental hormones, so much as overall health - there are mler 40-50 year olds now, that are actually available , in large communities, etc.
        Mike Pavlik

        True. I also assumed when I started to read the article that the conclusion
        ould promote increased female urges as a way of keeping families together. In
        act, I'm sure I've heard that argument more than once.
        Very true about menopausal women having few or no worries of pregnancy, but once
        e are in our thirties, fertility levels do start to drop. I thought that was a
        atural change and not (just) due to modern environmental hormones.

        _______________________________
        rom: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
        nthropmor@... [anthropmor@...]
        ent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 1:00 PM
        o: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
        ubject: Re: [SACC-L] Fw: The Science of Cougar Sex: Why Older Women Lust

        it also avoids social factors- such as why now has this become so muchmore
        ommon ( post WW2 - today) ?
        r earlier - is this related to the grandmother hypothesis? Is this the soccial
        ement of sex?
        ike Pavlik
        ubject: Re: [SACC-L] Fw: The Science of Cougar Sex: Why Older Women Lust
        but--according to this study--it's the pre-menopausal women in their 30's
        nd 40's that were found to be the most sexual, not older women, who have
        ess chance of becoming pregnant the closer they get to menopausal age...I,
        ike you, have also always thought that menopausal women felt the freeest
        ith their sexuality...

        atabase 5268 (20100710) __________
        http://www.eset.com