Re: [SACC-L] Fw: The Science of Cougar Sex: Why Older Women Lust

  • Kent Morris
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11 9:25 AM
      but--according to this study--it's the pre-menopausal women in their 30's
      and 40's that were found to be the most sexual, not older women, who have
      less chance of becoming pregnant the closer they get to menopausal age...I,
      like you, have also always thought that menopausal women felt the freeest
      with their sexuality...
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11 11:00 AM
        it also avoids social factors- such as why now has this become so muchmore common ( post WW2 - today) ?
        Or earlier - is this related to the grandmother hypothesis? Is this the soccial cement of sex?
        Mike Pavlik

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 11 12:24 PM
          True. I also assumed when I started to read the article that the conclusion would promote increased female urges as a way of keeping families together. In fact, I'm sure I've heard that argument more than once.

          Very true about menopausal women having few or no worries of pregnancy, but once we are in our thirties, fertility levels do start to drop. I thought that was a natural change and not (just) due to modern environmental hormones.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11 12:37 PM
            I thought that was a
            atural change and not (just) due to modern environmental hormones.

            I wasn't thinking of environmental hormones, so much as overall health - there are mler 40-50 year olds now, that are actually available , in large communities, etc.
            Mike Pavlik

            True. I also assumed when I started to read the article that the conclusion
            ould promote increased female urges as a way of keeping families together. In
            act, I'm sure I've heard that argument more than once.
            Very true about menopausal women having few or no worries of pregnancy, but once
            e are in our thirties, fertility levels do start to drop. I thought that was a
            atural change and not (just) due to modern environmental hormones.

            _______________________________
            rom: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
            nthropmor@... [anthropmor@...]
            ent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 1:00 PM
            o: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
            ubject: Re: [SACC-L] Fw: The Science of Cougar Sex: Why Older Women Lust

            it also avoids social factors- such as why now has this become so muchmore
            ommon ( post WW2 - today) ?
            r earlier - is this related to the grandmother hypothesis? Is this the soccial
            ement of sex?
            ike Pavlik
            ubject: Re: [SACC-L] Fw: The Science of Cougar Sex: Why Older Women Lust
            but--according to this study--it's the pre-menopausal women in their 30's
            nd 40's that were found to be the most sexual, not older women, who have
            ess chance of becoming pregnant the closer they get to menopausal age...I,
            ike you, have also always thought that menopausal women felt the freeest
            ith their sexuality...

            atabase 5268 (20100710) __________
            http://www.eset.com