Re: [SACC-L] Looking for photographs for a textbook

  • Barry Kass
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2010
      Hi Ellen,
      Thanks for responding--hope all is well with you and that life is putting
      a smile on your face.
      I'm not sure that the photo images have to be too recent--if you have any
      of an extended family in SE Asia "doing something" together, send me an
      image (s) for review.
      Regards,
      Barry

      On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 10:59 PM, Johnson, Ellen C. K. <Johnson@...