RE: [SACC-L] Pop Anth Magazine

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
      That's great to hear, Bob. I have the URL for the archive somewhere and will find issue #2 tomorrow. I want you to know that I have already used two of the columns from the first issue in my summer online cultural and physical courses. The writing is really well suited for beginning students.

      I look forward to reading your new column.

      Deborah