Fw: Who is Geoffrey P. Hunt?

  • George Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      I haven't heard from SACC re. my inquiry about Geoffrey P. Hunt yet, but I did receive an IMMEDIATE reply from Geoffrey Hunt!
      Here is his reply, possibly stored in outline form ready for individual editing, that he and his organization feel must be fired off any time word of the article's distribution reaches him.
      I'm glad I looked into this, but I fear Dr. Hunt believes I actually circulated the poisonous essay.  Dr. Hunt has apparently been forced by the moronic political blogosphere to go into extreme damage control mode.
      We have enough work to do without any help.
      Lame Idea: Dr. Hunt might be approachable about a SACC session on anthropology and public understanding or lack thereof, or even the misuse or distortion of information a-la "The Mismeasure [Misrepresentation] of Man," and how such issues are treated in classrooms.
      George

      ~~~~~~~
      Dear Sir

      I have just been alerted to the fact that my name has been associated with a scurrilous article in American Thinker posted on the SACC list. The author of that article is not me and is not an anthropologist.

      The connection of my name and my reputation to such an article has caused myself and our Institute many problems.

      Disclaimers can be found on both our own Institute website and the American Thinker's website.

      Please do not circulate this erroneous information to anyone else and please notify the SACC list serve to post a disclaimer.

      Sincerely

      Dr. Geoffrey Hunt

      Dr. Geoffrey Hunt
      Senior Scientist