Re: [SACC-L] a fieldschool first

  • anthropmor@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
      I held out my hand to allow him to show m what he had discovered. He dropped what he thought was an artifact into my hand. It was deer poop. He really thought it because it was so neatly shaped (deer poop comes in the shape of pellets), it must have been cultural. End of story.

      yup- nature deficiency disease is rampant.
      Mike Pavlik

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
        So in fact, Bob, you didn't not poo-poo the budding archaeologist's discovery--that was already done by the deer....(the original "maker" of the "artifact")