Reminder: AN Proposals on Tourism and Music/Sound Due May 25

  • Dinah Winnick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2010
      Dear Colleagues,

      This is a friendly reminder that article proposals for the November issue of Anthropology News on tourism and December issue on music and sound are due Tuesday, May 25. For the tourism CFP see http://www.aaanet.org/issues/anthronews/CFP-Tourism.cfm and for the music and sound CFP see http://www.aaanet.org/issues/anthronews/CFP-Music.cfm. We encourage you to circulate the CFPs among your colleagues. Those interested in participating should send me a 300-word abstract and 50-100-word author bio by May 25.

      Thanks for your help. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

      Best regards,
      Dinah Winnick

      Dinah Winnick
      Managing Editor, Anthropology News