RE: [SACC-L] student friendly resources on Africa for an intro Cultural class

  • Hare II, William E
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2010
      Hi,

      You may want to include something about music. Here are a couple of
      interesting sites:

      http://www.atlasofpluckedinstruments.com/africa.htm

      www.mbira.org (This is an organization that promotes the Shona music of
      Zimbabwe. By coincidence I am attending a workshop this weekend on
      mbira playing. If I get any more information to share I will send it
      along).

      http://www.afropop.org/

      Will