AN Seeks Article Proposals on Tourism and Music/Sound

  • Dinah Winnick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010
      Dear Colleagues,

      Anthropology News is now seeking article proposals for a November issue on tourism and December issue on music and sound. For the tourism CFP see http://www.aaanet.org/issues/anthronews/CFP-Tourism.cfm and for the music and sound CFP see http://www.aaanet.org/issues/anthronews/CFP-Music.cfm. To participate, email a 300-word abstract and 50-100-word biosketch to me, AN editor Dinah Winnick (dwinnick@...<mailto:dwinnick@...>), by May 25. Selected authors will be notified of their status in June, and full articles-commentaries of 1000-1400 words or shorter pieces for other article types-will be due by September or October 1 (depending on issue). Please circulate this message and feel free to contact me with any questions.

      Best regards,
      Dinah Winnick

      Dinah Winnick
      Managing Editor, Anthropology News