Re: [SACC-L] Seems Like AZ is on a Roll?

  • Andrew J Petto
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 6:52 AM
      Not just Arizona. How about the Texas Board of Education that wants to reduce the "Hispanic" emphasis in Texas history?

      One member is on video as saying that students should not learn about Oscar Romero because "no one has ever heard of him" and words to the effect of "how important could he be"?

      Yikes

      ------------
      Andrew J Petto, PhD
      Senior Lecturer