Re: Your Thoughts?

  • George Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2010
      That, and http://www.platosallegory.com
      But I also got a great childhood charge (flashback?) over Super-duper-man!  Thanks!
      GT

      Re: Your Thoughts?
          Posted by: "Lynch, Brian M" blynch@... bdlqvcc
          Date: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:14 pm ((PDT))

      Just as an aside,  in the last two links of the YouTube videos I’ve indexed through the webpage link below, I tried a feature in YouTube that seems to work nicely.  I found the spot in the video I wanted the link to open to, and noted its time (the first one was 4 minutes into the video); then I tacked on the following to the end of the YouTube video address    #t=04m00s  and when someone clicks on the youtube link I have shared it opens the video at 4min 00seconds.  The second one opens at #t=05m45s

      Brian