Re: [SACC-L] still more anthro-beers

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 3:29 PM
      Thanks for the tip about Wasatch Brewery. I must add it to my intinerary of interesting breweries I hope to get to before I die.

      I particularly like the tag line for the "Evolution Amber Ale", which reads "intelligently designed just for intelligent beer drinkers". I'm thinking I should be able to work that into a discussion of evolution vs intelligent design.

      Bob

      >>> Lloyd Miller <lloyd.miller@...> 04/17/10 1:29 PM >>>
      Bob, George and all you digging (and non-digging) beer aficionados,

      Here's one Bev and I came across last time we were in Salt Lake City. The link is below. Wasatch Brewery produces First Amendment Lager, Polygamy Porter (why have just one?), and Evolution Amber Ale, among others.

      Begin forwarded message: