Fwd: [SACC-L] more anthro-beers

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 1:27 PM
      Bob, George and all you digging (and non-digging) beer aficionados,

      Here's one Bev and I came across last time we were in Salt Lake City. The link is below. Wasatch Brewery produces First Amendment Lager, Polygamy Porter (why have just one?), and Evolution Amber Ale, among others.

      Begin forwarded message: