SACCfest receipt

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
      Hi all,

      Sorry to spam the whole list, but I paid for SACCfest on-site, and I managed to lose my receipt, what with all the interesting papers and conversations and such. This of course makes my University quite unhappy as they are apparently worried (always) that I'm secretly using University funds for shenanigans that are not University sanctioned.

      Could someone tell me who to contact to get another copy of my receipt? Is it the AAAs ("them")? Or could someone at SACC be convinced to shoot me another copy of it.

      Thanks a bunch in advance,
      Laura
    • Gilliland, Mary
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
        Laura: Autumn provided receipts for us.

        Mary Kay

      • Laura Gonzalez
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
          Hi Laura, This is Laura. :-)

          You can ask Autumn Cahoon, Treasurer for a receipt. If you don't have her
          e-mail, I can send it to you if you get in touch with me at
          ltgonzalez@....

          Laura G.