Re: [SACC-L] Top Ten List

  • Chris Koch
    Have you ever thought about leaving your body to science. (might not work for cultural types or linguists) Christopher P. Koch, Ph.D., R.P.A.
 709 McDonald
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 8:59 PM
      Have you ever thought about leaving your body to science.

      (might not work for cultural types or linguists)

      Christopher P. Koch, Ph.D., R.P.A.

      709 McDonald Street, SE
      Atlanta, GA 30312
      404-759-5816

      ckoch@...
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/chriskoch

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 8:51 PM
        Can I interview you for my anthro project on:
        1. cultural body perception
        2. chakra awareness, Tantric Yoga, etc.
        3. sensory perception patterns by gender and culture group
        what a wonderful subject we have!! it just goes on and on~

        Mark Lewine