Top Ten List

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      I've obviously been hanging around Muckle too long when I come up with a Top Ten list for SACC-L.

      I've made one from a list I found via twitter, from a site called Urbi et Orbi: Anthropology, Culture and Fun.

      It is, drum roll please, a list of Anthropology Pick Up Lines. Feel free to add your own, as I know some of you likely have a few stored away... Disclaimer: I have never personally used any of these!

      10. Are you still living at your mother's brother's?

      9. Would you like to get ritually intoxicated at my place?

      8. Can I study your customs?

      7. Are you an artefact? Because I dig you...

      6. You know, you really match my culturally-constructed beauty standard!

      5. Hey baby, nice phenotype!

      4. I'd like to look into your modes of production.

      3. Would you like to see my totem?

      2. You are so reproductively fit, I'd like to naturally select you.

      1. I've got a huge grant!
    • Chris Koch
      Have you ever thought about leaving your body to science. (might not work for cultural types or linguists) Christopher P. Koch, Ph.D., R.P.A.
 709 McDonald
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        Have you ever thought about leaving your body to science.

        (might not work for cultural types or linguists)

        Christopher P. Koch, Ph.D., R.P.A.

        709 McDonald Street, SE
        Atlanta, GA 30312
        404-759-5816

        ckoch@...
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/chriskoch

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
          Can I interview you for my anthro project on:
          1. cultural body perception
          2. chakra awareness, Tantric Yoga, etc.
          3. sensory perception patterns by gender and culture group
          what a wonderful subject we have!! it just goes on and on~

          Mark Lewine