RE: [SACC-L] Online Registration, AAA's, SACC Invited Session

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 1:05 PM
      Update on Registering 5-field

      All: None of our presenters needs to be listed as a discussant. There was some kind of difficulty with the web site, and all is now well. I learned from playing around on my own (and then confirmed by Carla Fernandez of AAA) that one must click "refresh" after each participant is entered. They don't include that in their instructions, but it does work. It might be useful for any other sessions that will be submitted.

      I am in process of entering the information for my session. I have all the participants listed, and most have gone online put in their abstracts & personal information. Many thanks to Autumn for getting them pre-registered to facilitate this.

      Does anyone have a copy of the abstract from last year? I can go it on my own, but I would like to stay within the tradition to the extent that is possible.

      Thank you all for your assistance - the difficulties could have been in any of the areas that you all mentioned, but I'm glad they are now sorted out. I also thank Ann especially for the reminder not to be shy contacting the AAA. They have always been very responsive to phone calls and e-mail, and this time was no exception.

      Mary Kay