FW: Anthro (Computer) Icons

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 1999
      From: Matt Joanis [SMTP:x8h1@...]
      <mailto:[SMTP:x8h1@...]>
      Sent: Sunday, April 11, 1999 6:08 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      <mailto:ANTHRO-L@...>
      Subject: Anthro (Computer) Icons

      Hello all,

      Yesterday I found some icons (for Macs) of seven well-known hominid skulls
      (e.g. the reconstruction of A. afarensis, Steinheim, etc.). While this is
      rather trivial, such things are rather rare. If anyone is interested in them
      drop me a note and I can e-mail them to you off-list. If anyone is
      interested I can see about converting them to Windows .ICO/.ICN files. I
      also have several folder "cultural anthro" icons (e.g. a Maori symbol).
      These may be a bit more difficult to convert, but I'll look into it if there
      is any interest.
      * Matt

      <mailto:LISTSERV@...> . <<<<<<