Electronic SACC Notes

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010
      Dear SACC Colleagues,

      Recently the AAA emailed our first electronic edition of SACC Notes to members and subscribers. Some who should have received them did not. If you are one of these, please email me and I will send it to you.

      Lloyd
    • Sydney Hart
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010
        I don't remember receiving the SACC Notes.

        Sydney

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010
          Here 'tis!

          On Mar 30, 2010, at 1:04 AM, Sydney Hart wrote:

          > I don't remember receiving the SACC Notes.
          >
          > Sydney

          > Dear SACC Colleagues,
          >
          > Recently the AAA emailed our first electronic edition of SACC Notes to members and subscribers. Some who should have received them did not. If you are one of these, please email me and I will send it to you.
          >
          > Lloyd

        • Patricia Hamlen
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 30, 2010
            Thank you everyone for your kind kind words, it really wasn't my intent
            to generate all this attention...so please stop now...you are
            embarrassing me!
            My love to all...
          • Lynch, Brian M
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 30, 2010
              Lloyd, Some things take a while to seep into my brain, so my apologies
              if you have already explained this.... Will we be getting the doc on
              paper any more?

              Also, will the electronic version be readily available online at any
              point, outside of members' email?

              Brian

              On Mar 30, 2010, at 1:04 AM, Sydney Hart wrote:

              > I don't remember receiving the SACC Notes.
              >
              > Sydney

              > Dear SACC Colleagues,
              >
              > Recently the AAA emailed our first electronic edition of SACC Notes to
              members and subscribers. Some who should have received them did not. If
              you are one of these, please email me and I will send it to you.

              > Lloyd

              Groups Links
            • Linda Light
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 1 11:24 AM
                Hi Lloyd,
                I too did not receive it. Thanks!
                Linda Light

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 1 3:15 PM
                  OMG! (Is that what the kids say?) Here 'tis.