Better World Books

  • dianne.chidester@gvltec.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2010
      This is the organization the Phi Theta Kappa has been using to reuse
      books. We mentioned it at one of the sessions.

      www.BetterWorldBooks.com <http://www.BetterWorldBooks.com>

      It was great to see everyone and the new ones!

      Cheers!

      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor

      Anthropology & Sociology

      co-Advisor, Alpha Zeta Sigma/Phi Theta Kappa

      Greenville Technical College

      P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042

      Greenville, SC 29607