Speaking of twitter

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3 6:17 PM
      I would like to recruit as many folks as possible to join in the tweeting that will be taking place during the SACC-Fest. We have wifi, therefore, we can tweet.

      Now why would we tweet during the meetings? To make a comment or pose a question to others while someone is giving a talk (be nice, now...). To have discussions that may not have come up in the moment. To find out where the best places to eat are, and then talk about the food!

      If you followed Bob Muckle's AAA annual meetings tweets, you'll get the gist. It is a lot of fun being snarky and witty in 140 characters or less.

      To join the conversation, add #SACC-L to each tweet.

      To sign up on twitter, go to http://twitter.com/home.

      Laura
    • Lynch, Brian M
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3 7:19 PM
        Laura et al.

        This sounds like a great idea.

        Just be sure the #SACC_L uses the "underscore" rather than the "minus" sign. The filter doesn't handle the minus sign well.

        Brian

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3 10:53 PM
          This sounds like fun. I'll give it my best try.

          Deb
          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4 7:06 AM
            Ahh, sorry. I meant to hit the underscore. #SACC_L

            Thanks Brian!

            laura

            Just be sure the #SACC_L uses the "underscore" rather than the "minus" sign.
            The filter doesn't handle the minus sign well.

            Brian

            I would like to recruit as many folks as possible to join in the tweeting
            that will be taking place during the SACC-Fest. We have wifi, therefore, we
            can tweet.

            Now why would we tweet during the meetings? To make a comment or pose a
            question to others while someone is giving a talk (be nice, now...). To have
            discussions that may not have come up in the moment. To find out where the
            best places to eat are, and then talk about the food!

            If you followed Bob Muckle's AAA annual meetings tweets, you'll get the
            gist. It is a lot of fun being snarky and witty in 140 characters or less.

            To join the conversation, add #SACC-L to each tweet.

            To sign up on twitter, go to http://twitter. <http://twitter.com/home.>
            com/home.

            Laura