RE: RE: RE: [SACC-L] South Dakota House thinks astrology affects climate

  • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 3, 2010
      So, again, what were all the options? Not shrimp, but what?
      Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010 1:07 pm

      > No this is dinner talk!

    • Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum
      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 4, 2010
        George

        Being retired, I don't need to worry about being ultra professional.
        So with a bit of whimsy, let me continue the stream of unprofessional
        sandwich orders. Since the shrimp is no longer available, Gail and I
        will each have a roast beef sandwich.

        Thanks for all your hard work in putting all this together. The last
        minute details can be killers. Hopefully you can relax and enjoy the
        SACC Fest you have created.

        Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum ><>