RE: RE: RE: [SACC-L] South Dakota House thinks astrology affects climate

    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 3 12:20 PM
      George, why do I always have egg on my face...I just meant that after
      you tell us to send you orders, maybe we could send our orders straight
      to you, or even tweet our turkey to you! Frankly, I am trying to lose
      weight and reading all of this has doubled my lunch!

      From: Patricia Hamlen <phamlen@...
      <mailto:phamlen%40harpercollege.edu> >
      Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010 1:07 pm
      Subject: RE: RE: [SACC-L] South Dakota House thinks astrology affects
      climate

      [SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf
      > Of Lewine, Mark
      > Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 2:31 PM
      > To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: RE: RE: [SACC-L] South Dakota House thinks astrology affects
      > climate
      >

      > Is this twitter talk?
      >
      > From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      <SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:
      > SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      <SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf
      > Of Lynch, Brian M
      > Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 2:31 PM
      > To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      <SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: RE: RE: [SACC-L] South Dakota House thinks astrology affects
      > climate
      >
      > Yum!
      >
      > I knew I had generous colleagues!
      >
      > Brian
      >
      > From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      <SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      > <SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      > [SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      <SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      > <SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com> ] On
      > Behalf
      > Of grodgers@... <mailto:grodgers%40ohlone.edu>
      <grodgers%40ohlone.edu>
      > <grodgers%40ohlone.edu>
      > Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 2:20 PM
      > To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      <SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      > <SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: Re: RE: [SACC-L] South Dakota House thinks astrology affects
      > climate
      >
      > Muckle says he will gladly overnight half of his turkey sandwich
      > to you
      > and since Jo won't let me my cookie, I'll sent it along to you as
      > well....geo

      <mailto:blynch%40qvcc.commnet.edu>
      > <blynch%40qvcc.commnet.edu>
      > <blynch%40qvcc.commnet.edu>
      > <blynch%40qvcc.commnet.edu> >
      > Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010 9:06 am
      > Subject: RE: [SACC-L] South Dakota House thinks astrology affects
      > climate
      >
      > > Can I order take-out? I won't be able to make the meetings, but the
      > > menus sounds great!
      > >
      > > :)
      > >
      > > Brian

      <mailto:dianne.chidester%40gvltec.edu>

    • grodgers@ohlone.edu
      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 3 12:29 PM
        Mark
        I totally agree. Folks my email is grodgers@.... Please email me direct instead of replying to the listserve....geo

        > George, why do I always have egg on my face...I just meant that after
        > you tell us to send you orders, maybe we could send our orders
        > straightto you, or even tweet our turkey to you! Frankly, I am
        > trying to lose
        > weight and reading all of this has doubled my lunch!

      • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 3 1:13 PM
          So, again, what were all the options? Not shrimp, but what?
          Message 4 of 24 , Mar 4 4:09 PM
            George

            Being retired, I don't need to worry about being ultra professional.
            So with a bit of whimsy, let me continue the stream of unprofessional
            sandwich orders. Since the shrimp is no longer available, Gail and I
            will each have a roast beef sandwich.

            Thanks for all your hard work in putting all this together. The last
            minute details can be killers. Hopefully you can relax and enjoy the
            SACC Fest you have created.

            Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum ><>