RE: [SACC-L] twitter, sandwiches, and Florida

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2010
      I also find these posting amusing, though I am not sure why people do not just reply to George instead of the whole list. It does perplex me just as it seems to have perplexed Trudeau (the comic writer, not the Canadian PM) when he had Hedley the reporter texting his daily yogurt choice to his 'twits'. But on to your comment about your experience with relativity in Florida- for years, I have kept a group of now retired colleagues as social companions and hold on to them dearly as they still make me the 'young guy', though I now admit that as the years go by, it is harder to tell one chicken neck from another!
      Mark Lewine

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
        Just another Canucka snowbird among the cottontops!!!! What else is new?

        Dorothy Davis
        Anthropology Department
        UNCG
        Tel- 256-1099