RE: RE: [SACC-L] South Dakota House thinks astrology affects climate

  • Lynch, Brian M
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 2, 2010
      Yum!

      I knew I had generous colleagues!

      Brian

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of grodgers@...
      Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 2:20 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: RE: [SACC-L] South Dakota House thinks astrology affects
      climate

      Muckle says he will gladly overnight half of his turkey sandwich to you
      and since Jo won't let me my cookie, I'll sent it along to you as
      well....geo

      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 2, 2010
        Is this twitter talk?

        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 2, 2010
          (Husband) Tony's back-up choice is the black forest ham and swiss. Do you think they can do (son) Bryan's request for no aioli on his ham and swiss? If so, then put down "no aioli" for Tony, too. Otherwise, they will take their chances.

          Thanks.

          Deborah

          From: Deborah Shepherd <deborah.shepherd@...<mailto:deborah.shepherd%40anokaramsey.edu>>
          Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010 9:28 am

          > George, I've already sent my order (and my husband's and son's
          > orders because they are registered for Friday) directly to your email.
          >
          > Deborah

        • Patricia Hamlen
          Message 4 of 24 , Mar 2, 2010
            No this is dinner talk!

            From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
            <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
            [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
            <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com> ] On
            Behalf
            Of grodgers@... <mailto:grodgers%40ohlone.edu>
            Muckle says he will gladly overnight half of his turkey sandwich to you
            and since Jo won't let me my cookie, I'll sent it along to you as
            well....geo

            > Can I order take-out? I won't be able to make the meetings, but the
            > menus sounds great!
            >
            > :)
            >
            > Brian

          • Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum
            Message 5 of 24 , Mar 2, 2010
              Gail and I will have the roast beef and the wild bay shrimp sandwiches.

              Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum

              On Mar 1, 2010, at 8:02 AM, grodgers@... wrote:

              > It must be the pure clean air up there..it does something to your
              > brain.
              >
              > As long as I have all of you looking at this email, I want to remind
              > you all that we have now 16 days to our SACCFEST. On Friday the 19th
              > we are having lunch at the DeYoung Museum's cafe. There are a number
              > of sandwich to choose from. Could you please select one and let me
              > know asap what you would like. We told the cafe folks we would let
              > them know one week prior to coming....thanks....george
              >
              > Roast Beef with red onion jam and horseradish aioli
              > Smoke Turkey with provolone and rosemary aioli
              > Black Forest Ham, swiss cheese, bosc pear aioli
              > Tuna Salad with chedder cheese
              > Wild Bay Shrimp,rosted peppers,asparagus,cilantro
              > Veggie-wild mushroom,truffle goat cheese,squash
              >
              > Each sandwich comes with a side salad, big cookie and water. You can
              > purchase coffee, tea, soft drinks and other things directly at the
              > cafe

            • Gilliland, Mary
              Message 6 of 24 , Mar 3, 2010
                George-- pls order tuna for me.

                Any possibility of getting just a cheddar cheese on bread for my student? Sort of like the tuna- cheddar minus the tuna? She will come that day and is registered. If this is a hassle or downright impossible she will just have cookie & sides & can order something on her own to go with if needed.

                Thanks

                Mary K. Gilliland
                Sent from my iPhone

              • grodgers@ohlone.edu
                Message 7 of 24 , Mar 3, 2010
                  OK, I will only use the SACC listserve in a professional manner and will not subject you all to my crazy irreverent self. Working on that premise, the listserve is the only forum I have to communicate to all of you and getting your lunch selections for our field trip falls into that category. For all of you that have ordered shrimp, I'm sorry to say that that item is no longer available. So please email a new selection. I will be ordering our lunches next Monday. If I don't have your order by then I will order Turkey, Ham and Veggie sandwiches for you to choose from. It is now 15 days until SACCFest.......george
                  Message 8 of 24 , Mar 3, 2010
                    George, why do I always have egg on my face...I just meant that after
                    you tell us to send you orders, maybe we could send our orders straight
                    to you, or even tweet our turkey to you! Frankly, I am trying to lose
                    weight and reading all of this has doubled my lunch!

                    Message 9 of 24 , Mar 3, 2010
                      Mark
                      I totally agree. Folks my email is grodgers@.... Please email me direct instead of replying to the listserve....geo

                      > George, why do I always have egg on my face...I just meant that after
                      > you tell us to send you orders, maybe we could send our orders
                      > straightto you, or even tweet our turkey to you! Frankly, I am
                      > trying to lose
                      > weight and reading all of this has doubled my lunch!

                    • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
                      Message 10 of 24 , Mar 3, 2010
                        So, again, what were all the options? Not shrimp, but what?
                        Message 11 of 24 , Mar 4, 2010
                          George

                          Being retired, I don't need to worry about being ultra professional.
                          So with a bit of whimsy, let me continue the stream of unprofessional
                          sandwich orders. Since the shrimp is no longer available, Gail and I
                          will each have a roast beef sandwich.

                          Thanks for all your hard work in putting all this together. The last
                          minute details can be killers. Hopefully you can relax and enjoy the
                          SACC Fest you have created.

                          Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum ><>