RE: [SACC-L] South Dakota House thinks astrology affects climate

  • Lynch, Brian M
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 2 9:06 AM
      Can I order take-out? I won't be able to make the meetings, but the
      menus sounds great!

      :)

      Brian

      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 2 9:28 AM
        George, I've already sent my order (and my husband's and son's orders because they are registered for Friday) directly to your email.

        Deborah

        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 2 11:19 AM
          Muckle says he will gladly overnight half of his turkey sandwich to you and since Jo won't let me my cookie, I'll sent it along to you as well....geo

        • grodgers@ohlone.edu
          Message 4 of 24 , Mar 2 11:22 AM
            thanks Deborah. There may be a problem with getting the shrimp, please have your husband order a back-up...thanks....geo

            > George, I've already sent my order (and my husband's and son's
            > orders because they are registered for Friday) directly to your email.
            >
            > Deborah

          • Lynch, Brian M
            Message 5 of 24 , Mar 2 11:31 AM
              Yum!

              I knew I had generous colleagues!

              Brian

              [SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf

              <mailto:grodgers%40ohlone.edu> wrote:

              > > It must be the pure clean air up there..it does something to your
              > brain.
              > >
              > > As long as I have all of you looking at this email, I want to remind
              > you all that we have now 16 days to our SACCFEST. On Friday the
              > 19th we
              > are having lunch at the DeYoung Museum's cafe. There are a number of
              > sandwich to choose from. Could you please select one and let me know
              > asap what you would like. We told the cafe folks we would let them
              > knowone week prior to coming....thanks....george
              > >
              > > Roast Beef with red onion jam and horseradish aioli
              > > Smoke Turkey with provolone and rosemary aioli
              > > Black Forest Ham, swiss cheese, bosc pear aioli
              > > Tuna Salad with chedder cheese
              > > Wild Bay Shrimp,rosted peppers,asparagus,cilantro
              > > Veggie-wild mushroom,truffle goat cheese,squash
              > >
              > > Each sandwich comes with a side salad, big cookie and water. You can
              > purchase coffee, tea, soft drinks and other things directly at the
              > cafe> ---- Original Message -----
              > >
              > > From: dianne.chidester@...
              <mailto:dianne.chidester%40gvltec.edu>

              Message 6 of 24 , Mar 2 12:31 PM
                Is this twitter talk?

                Message 7 of 24 , Mar 2 12:44 PM
                  (Husband) Tony's back-up choice is the black forest ham and swiss. Do you think they can do (son) Bryan's request for no aioli on his ham and swiss? If so, then put down "no aioli" for Tony, too. Otherwise, they will take their chances.

                  Thanks.

                  Deborah

                  thanks Deborah. There may be a problem with getting the shrimp, please have your husband order a back-up...thanks....geo

                  > George, I've already sent my order (and my husband's and son's
                  > orders because they are registered for Friday) directly to your email.
                  >
                  > Deborah

                • Patricia Hamlen
                  Message 8 of 24 , Mar 2 1:07 PM
                    No this is dinner talk!

                    From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
                    <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
                    [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
                    <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com> ] On
                    Behalf
                    Of grodgers@... <mailto:grodgers%40ohlone.edu>
                    Muckle says he will gladly overnight half of his turkey sandwich to you
                    and since Jo won't let me my cookie, I'll sent it along to you as
                    well....geo

                    > Can I order take-out? I won't be able to make the meetings, but the
                    > menus sounds great!
                    >
                    > :)
                    >
                    > Brian

                  • Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum
                    Message 9 of 24 , Mar 2 2:20 PM
                      Gail and I will have the roast beef and the wild bay shrimp sandwiches.

                      Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum

                    • Gilliland, Mary
                      Message 10 of 24 , Mar 3 5:37 AM
                        George-- pls order tuna for me.

                        Any possibility of getting just a cheddar cheese on bread for my student? Sort of like the tuna- cheddar minus the tuna? She will come that day and is registered. If this is a hassle or downright impossible she will just have cookie & sides & can order something on her own to go with if needed.

                        Thanks

                        Mary K. Gilliland
                        Sent from my iPhone

                      • grodgers@ohlone.edu
                        Message 11 of 24 , Mar 3 11:33 AM
                          OK, I will only use the SACC listserve in a professional manner and will not subject you all to my crazy irreverent self. Working on that premise, the listserve is the only forum I have to communicate to all of you and getting your lunch selections for our field trip falls into that category. For all of you that have ordered shrimp, I'm sorry to say that that item is no longer available. So please email a new selection. I will be ordering our lunches next Monday. If I don't have your order by then I will order Turkey, Ham and Veggie sandwiches for you to choose from. It is now 15 days until SACCFest.......george
                          Message 12 of 24 , Mar 3 12:20 PM
                            George, why do I always have egg on my face...I just meant that after
                            you tell us to send you orders, maybe we could send our orders straight
                            to you, or even tweet our turkey to you! Frankly, I am trying to lose
                            weight and reading all of this has doubled my lunch!

                            Message 13 of 24 , Mar 3 12:29 PM
                              Mark
                              I totally agree. Folks my email is grodgers@.... Please email me direct instead of replying to the listserve....geo

                              > George, why do I always have egg on my face...I just meant that after
                              > you tell us to send you orders, maybe we could send our orders
                              > straightto you, or even tweet our turkey to you! Frankly, I am
                              > trying to lose
                              > weight and reading all of this has doubled my lunch!

                            • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
                              Message 14 of 24 , Mar 3 1:13 PM
                                So, again, what were all the options? Not shrimp, but what?
                                Message 15 of 24 , Mar 4 4:09 PM
                                  George

                                  Being retired, I don't need to worry about being ultra professional.
                                  So with a bit of whimsy, let me continue the stream of unprofessional
                                  sandwich orders. Since the shrimp is no longer available, Gail and I
                                  will each have a roast beef sandwich.

                                  Thanks for all your hard work in putting all this together. The last
                                  minute details can be killers. Hopefully you can relax and enjoy the
                                  SACC Fest you have created.

                                  Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum ><>