RE: [SACC-L] SACC Conference

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
      I'll be there and volunteer.
      Deborah Shepherd

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rls@...
      Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 12:21 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SACC-L] SACC Conference

      Hello, all. I am finishing up the program for the upcoming SACC conference
      in San Francisco and am thus making my annual plan for session chairs. The
      job involves introducing speakers and keeping them on time. I need 6
      people. If you are willing to serve, please let me know!

      Thanks,

      Becky

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
        I'll be happy to do it, Becky.
        LLoyd

        On Feb 16, 2010, at 12:21 PM, <rls@...> <rls@...> wrote:

        > Hello, all. I am finishing up the program for the upcoming SACC conference
        > in San Francisco and am thus making my annual plan for session chairs. The
        > job involves introducing speakers and keeping them on time. I need 6
        > people. If you are willing to serve, please let me know!
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Becky

      • Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
          Becky

          I'd be happy to volunteer.

          Chuck Ellenbaum ><>

          On Feb 16, 2010, at 12:21 PM, rls@... wrote:

          > Hello, all. I am finishing up the program for the upcoming SACC
          > conference
          > in San Francisco and am thus making my annual plan for session
          > chairs. The
          > job involves introducing speakers and keeping them on time. I need 6
          > people. If you are willing to serve, please let me know!
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Becky

        • Rob Edwards
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
            I can do one on Saturday if you need me. CheersOn Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:21:00 -0800
            <rls@...> wrote:
            > Hello, all. I am finishing up the program for the upcoming SACC conference
            > in San Francisco and am thus making my annual plan for session chairs. The
            > job involves introducing speakers and keeping them on time. I need 6
            > people. If you are willing to serve, please let me know!
            >

            > Thanks,
            >

            > Becky

          • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 17, 2010