SACC Conference

  • rls@linkline.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
      Hello, all. I am finishing up the program for the upcoming SACC conference
      in San Francisco and am thus making my annual plan for session chairs. The
      job involves introducing speakers and keeping them on time. I need 6
      people. If you are willing to serve, please let me know!

      Thanks,

      Becky

    • Dianne C
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
        Hi, Becky!

        I'll be happy to volunteer.

        Cheers!

        Dianne

        To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
          I'll be there and volunteer.
          Deborah Shepherd

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
            I'll be happy to do it, Becky.
            LLoyd

            On Feb 16, 2010, at 12:21 PM, <rls@...> <rls@...> wrote:

            > Hello, all. I am finishing up the program for the upcoming SACC conference
            > in San Francisco and am thus making my annual plan for session chairs. The
            > job involves introducing speakers and keeping them on time. I need 6
            > people. If you are willing to serve, please let me know!
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Becky

          • Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
              Becky

              I'd be happy to volunteer.

              Chuck Ellenbaum ><>

              On Feb 16, 2010, at 12:21 PM, rls@... wrote:

              > Hello, all. I am finishing up the program for the upcoming SACC
              > conference
              > in San Francisco and am thus making my annual plan for session
              > chairs. The
              > job involves introducing speakers and keeping them on time. I need 6
              > people. If you are willing to serve, please let me know!
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Becky

            • Rob Edwards
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
                I can do one on Saturday if you need me. CheersOn Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:21:00 -0800
                <rls@...> wrote:
                > Hello, all. I am finishing up the program for the upcoming SACC conference
                > in San Francisco and am thus making my annual plan for session chairs. The
                > job involves introducing speakers and keeping them on time. I need 6
                > people. If you are willing to serve, please let me know!
                >

                > Thanks,
                >

                > Becky

              • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 17, 2010