now twittering on sub- and post-Roman Britain

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12 12:37 PM
      Thanks to our Twitter enthusiasts here, I've finally gotten my Twitter act together, but instead of devoting it to my teaching, I'm collecting information for my current publication project. If you are curious about 5th and 6th century Britain, I'm at https://twitter.com/ShephDJ

      P.S. Best of luck, Mel. Something interesting will come along.