Belated Follow-up!

  • bdlqvcc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2010
      Back in November I offered a "mini-challenge" to ask how people might use Google Squared creatively in teaching anthropology. I heard back from a number of people... then got washed over by Google Wave! Here are the results of the mini-challenge as well as a brief reminder about the original challenge. I'd be curious to know if anyone else has used Google Squared, or if anyone has another online resource that would be interesting to try?
      Here is a link to the results of the previous "Mini Challenge"

      http://inspirationeducation.blogspot.com/2010/02/google-squared-mini-challenge.html