facebook

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010
      Don't worry, I'm not going to start evangelizing about Facebook like I did about Twitter.

      However, my entry into this strange world is becoming quite enlightening. I was just goofing around a bit with Facebook a bit earlier today and I discovered there was a Facebook group devoted to me. It was called 'The Disciples of Bob: Archaeology Field School'. It was put together by my 2007 field school and was active until about six months ago. So weird. I had no idea. Who knew I had disciples? Too weird. Now I'm really hesitant to venture any deeper into this world.