RE: [SACC-L] chimpcam

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2010
      This I love!

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bob Muckle
      Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 1:32 PM
      To: SACC-L@...; SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SACC-L] chimpcam

      Here is a bit of film produced by some chimpanzees and the story behind it.

      http://ow.ly/10XNB

      I wonder how James 'I am King of the World' Cameron will take it that even a chimpanzee can direct and shoot a film.

      I also wonder if we can get enough people to view it so it can displace Avatar as the most popular movie ever.

      And I hope that nobody gets the idea that chimpanzees can do anthropology.