RE: [SACC-L] Re: Aboriginals and Olympics

  • Monica Bellas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2010
      I read the article about the offensive skating costumes that a Russian ice dancing couple wore during the European skating competition and found it interesting that one of the final sentences in the article said it would be impossible for the skaters to change their routine before the Olympics. I got the feeling that the costumes were what was offensive, not the skating routine. I'm hoping the competitors change the costumes, because (I think) they're horrible. But then again, how many times have folks skating to Tchaikovsky and worn Cossack outfits?

      Just my two cents.

      Monica Bellas

      Cerritos College