FW: Free and Open to the Public.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2000
      From: Ron Fellows [mailto:rfellows@...]
      Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 10:32 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: Free and Open to the Public.

      Archaeological Institute of America, San Diego Society

      This message is to thank all of you who have purchased our centimeter scales.  We have sold more than 1,000 sets and the income from these sales helps us to provide archaeological lectures that are free and open to the public.  Our inexpensive centimeter scales are used by archaeologists, anthropologists, geologists, photographers, museums, universities, and countless others around the world.  For information see:  http://www.theglyph.com/scales.html  or e-mail me at:  rfellows@...  for details.

      Archaeologists who may be in Southern California in the future are invited to submit their lecture topic, a brief summary of their presentation, and their vitae.  We may be able to schedule your program at one of our meetings while you're in the area. The address is below.

      Also, we seek articles on archaeology or related subjects for our quarterly journal, The Glyph, now five years old. See our Web site at http://www.theglyph.com for topics and authors of past issues.

      One more thing...visit the itinerary for our tour of Egypt, November 26 - December 9, 2000. It's at: http://www.theglyph.com/itin2000.html   Not just a tour of Egypt; it's THE tour of Egypt.

      Ron Fellows, CM, Editor, The Glyph
      Executive Vice President,
      Archaeological Institute of America, San Diego.
      International Association of Egyptologists
      2014 Siegle Drive
      Lemon Grove, CA 91945 USA