ARDI Papers

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2010
      Hi all -

      I missed the window of free access to the Ardipithecus papers from Science magazine. Would anyone be willing to share their downloads with me?

      Thanks in advance,
      Laura
      lagonzal@...
    • Katrina Worley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2010
        There are 4 separate versions... listed as Research, Full, Brief Education, and Expanded Education.... which one(s) do you want? The full is pretty much all of the articles (the research articles and the various authors' and editor's summaries), with others being various subsets of the full collection.

        Katrina Worley
        kworley@...
        --
        History: special people in special places at special times
        Anthropology: everyone else the rest of the time.