Interview with Smithsonian archaeologist Torrey Rick

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2010
      I received a small web grant to conduct staff interviews and the first one is now available at http://anthropology.si.edu/video_interviews.html

      These videos help give a face to the department, inform students and the public what inspired the interviewees to pursue a career in anthropology, the educational requirements to reach their career goal, and a description of their research. I'll be interviewing curators and collections people to cover archaeology, cultural, and physical anthro. The next to go live will be on Dave Hunt, who is in charge of our physical collections. I hope you enjoy. Ann