2010 Sacc Fest hotel link

  • grodgers@ohlone.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      Hi All,

      Our annual SACCfest is only 2 ½ months away.

      Here is a link to the Radisson at Fisherman’s Wharf. If you haven’t made a reservation, do it TODAY!

      http://www.radisson.com/societyanthropologycc

      One of the highlights of our fieldtrip is our visit to the King Tut exhibit. Please let me know NOW if you need extra tickets for family or friends who are traveling with you to the meeting. You can message me at grodgers@...

      George

      Transcribed to English from Ancient Mousterian by: jrr (George's administrative assistant)