FW: Gender Inn - Database

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 1999
      From: marsha chuk [SMTP:chukm@...]
      <mailto:[SMTP:chukm@...]>
      Sent: Thursday, April 08, 1999 10:02 AM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      <mailto:ANTHRO-L@...>
      Subject: Gender Inn - Database
      From: "Susanne Webel" <ame33@...-Koeln.DE
      <mailto:ame33@...-Koeln.DE> >

      Hello,
      this is just to inform you that *gender Inn*, the women's and gender studies
      database on the World Wide Web is now available in both a German and an
      English version.
      Up to now, search results could be displayed only with German keywords. We
      have finally completed the translation of our thesaurus and search results
      can now also be accessed in English. The complete thesaurus is available for
      browsing in both a German and an English version.
      Currently, the database provides access to over 6.000 records pertaining to
      Anglo-American literary studies, feminist theory and gender studies.
      You can visit the database at
      http://www.uni-koeln.de/phil-fak/englisch/datenbank
      <http://www.uni-koeln.de/phil-fak/englisch/datenbank>
      If you enjoyed your visit, please pass on this information to interested
      colleagues and students.

      gender Inn - Women's and Gender Studies Database
      Department of English, University of Cologne
      database.genderinn@... <mailto:database.genderinn@...>
      http://www.uni-koeln.de/phil-fak/englisch/datenbank
      <http://www.uni-koeln.de/phil-fak/englisch/datenbank>
      Program Coordinator