message to Chuck Ellenbaum

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      Chuck,

      Messages I've sent you have been returned, I don't know whether by your server or mine. I have sent a copy of the Commemorative Issue to you.

      Here's the message that was returned:

      Hi Chuck,

      Unfortunately, AAA does not send out renewal notices. Your name was not on the mailing label list. I will put a copy in the first-class mail to you tomorrow--707 Shady Avenue, Geneva IL 60134. USA. I'm assuming you're no longer a member of AAA but mean to be a subscriber to SACC Notes. If this is so, send $20 subscription fee (we've increased it!) to Richard Thomas, Membership, AAA, 2200 Wilson Blvd., Suite 600, Arlington, VA 22201-3357. As you'll read in the introduction to the issue, by changing our numbering system to accord with that of AAA, we may solve part of the subscription problem.

      Congratulations in your ordainment as a deacon in the Anglican Church!